Sunday 21 August 2022

me ,myself ,and rm "Entirety"Skit


ME ,MYSELF AND RM


 At the bangtan tv youtube channel of bts just uploaded a video of me,myself, and rm "Entirety" Skit.

In this video 

 that the title is "Entirety"and the first thing is birds chirping,then namjoon's .voice then again everyone laughing in the background, even without subtitles it fells like to me

army's so excited .i know that what is coming is art,and incredible artistic expression by namjoon .i am so proud and always admiring you too much everyday.

Bts member jungkook me,myself and jungkook 8 special photo pholio went on sale and the next member is namjoon who released his photo pholio me , myself and rm

the concept name "entirety" showcases rm side his artsy .he is known for his love art. This is only sensible that this concept shows his side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS' V new song 'FRI(END)S' lyrics 2024

BTS V new song 'FRI(END)' of 2024 is not yet released; its release date is March 15, 2024 .  Here's a possible explanation of th...