Saturday 24 September 2022

Daughtersday quotes

 Happy daughter's day 2022




  • I asked god for an angel ,he sent me my daughter
  • A daughter is a breath of fresh air in her father's life.
  • Daughters are angels sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
  • My dear daughter you are a sunshine that brightens my day.
  • A daughter is a mother's treasure and a father's pride and joy.
  • No words can describe my love for you.
  • You are an angel of god sent to me to bless my life for eternity.
  • you make my heart smile! Thankyou for being the kind &loving human being that you are!
  • A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life .
  • you are like a flower. you fill the worlds with beauty .but be careful not to attract what stings
  • A daughter is the best thing that can happen to you because a daughter fills your heart with magic and love.
  • You may have outgrown my lap but you will never outgrow my heart.
  • My little girl as you grow up .I want you to know you have made my life beautiful and i really love you so much
  • To my daughter whenever you feel overwhelmed remember whose daughter you are and straighten your crown.
  • Dear daughter, your mother is your biggest fan, your greatest ally, and your defender until the end.
  • No matter ho old you get, you will always be my little princess.I wish you a happy daughter's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS' V new song 'FRI(END)S' lyrics 2024

BTS V new song 'FRI(END)' of 2024 is not yet released; its release date is March 15, 2024 .  Here's a possible explanation of th...